Uncategorized

Gem Reflections- Part 2

The night I dreamt of the knives I woke up feeling a fright. I don’t remember ever having a dream with a weapon before. Knives are scary. A collection of knives? Never. The knives- the knives- their handles were different colors… pastel pink, purple, green, blue, and yellow. The colors made me feel better about having the dream.

I find short centered poems appealing to the eye. Green is currently my new favorite color. I know I really like it because it makes me feel free inside… isn’t that called happiness or something? I’m not sure exactly what it’s called, but I never thought a color could ever make me feel so alive. The woman’s name is Elizabeth Sweetheart, she is known as the Jolly Green Lady of Brooklyn. I think I want to be like her when I grow up, happy.

We have entered Gemini season and my “two sided” nature has become a frequent topic of conversation. Being a Gemini sometimes makes a lot of sense as to why I act the way I act and why I make certain decisions. I’m still learning how to understand us too.